Chocolate brownies are a classic dessert that are loved by many people. With their rich, chocolatey flavor and soft, chewy texture, they are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Young French pastry chef Patrice Cayuela has shared his secret for the perfect brownie. Here is the full recipe:
- 100g of butter
- 120g of dark chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 50g of sugar
- 40g of flour
- 40g of pistachios
- Different chocolates for the marble
- Popcorn for the decoration
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave or in a water bath. In the bowl of a food processor, whip the eggs and sugar for about 10 minutes.
- Once the butter and chocolate mixture has melted, pour it over the egg and sugar mixture in three batches at medium speed. Add the flour and pistachios with a spatula, then pour the dough into a cake mold and bake for 25 minutes at 160°C.
- Once the brownie has cooled, cut into rectangles to the size of the magnum cake mold (if not, a rectangular mold will do), insert a wooden stick and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- As soon as the magnum cakes are completely frozen, remove them from the molds and stick the popcorns on the top part (for the mane) and the bottom part (for the goatee) with melted chocolate. Put them back in the freezer.
- Melt both chocolates separately.
- Take out the magnum cakes and dip them one by one in the milk chocolate and with a spoon, dab it all with the dark chocolate. Place them on a baking paper until the chocolate sets.
- Decorate them in any way you want
Enjoy your favorite brownie; we have nothing more to say!
Credits to euronews.com